RCCG (EVERLASTING FATHER’S ASSEMBLY)
END OF 2017 FASTING PRAYERS
MONDAY 25TH DECEMBER (Gen. 26: 1-14; I Kings 18:41-46).
1. Almighty Father, do something great Everlasting Father’s Assembly couldn’t have expected in this season and throughout the new year;
2. Almighty Father, make our motion to continually change in the forward and upward direction only;
3. Almighty Father, move us closer and closer to Your expected end for our lives in this year;
4. Almighty Father, in anyway that we have slacked behind, let Your Spirit move us forward;
5. Regardless of any prevailing factors that hinder men’s advancement in life and in this Nation, let us still experience surprise motion;
6. Almighty Father, help us to prepare adequately for the race of 2018;
7. Almighty Father, help us to navigate through 2018 with an amazing speed and progress in Jesus name.
8. Father, promote Everlasting Father’s Assembly members to a state of worth in Leeds and beyond;
9. Father, grant Everlasting Father’s Assembly exceptional steps towards Unimaginable Progress.
10. Almighty Father, grant us the grace for an uncommon soaring in 2018.
11. Almighty Father, make us a showpiece of Yours as people who are enjoying Your amazing power and grace.
12. Almighty Father, grant us the grace to soar above all situations and circumstances of life in Jesus name. Amen!
TUESDAY 26TH DECEMBER (2 Sam. 3: 1-5; Dan 2:46-49).
1. Father, let our Assembly develop daily.
2. Father, let our Assembly get better and better in everything.
3. Father, let the general course of event in Everlasting Father’s Assembly develop and progress continuously.
4. Father, grant Everlasting Father’s Assembly supernatural harvests in the New Year.
5. Father, do not let any environmental factor affect Everlasting Father’s Assembly negatively in any way.
6. Father, help Everlasting Father’s Assembly to become great; to go forward until we become extremely great.
7. Father, make Everlasting Father’s Assembly the envy of many in Jesus name.
8. Father, please make our progress in 2018 to be stunning and phenomenal.
9. Father, miraculously part any ‘Jordan’ that is blocking our path to our Promised Land in the coming year.
10. Almighty Father, make us to soar at an amazing altitude in life.
11. Almighty Father, help us to achieve all that we set out to do throughout the coming year.
12. Almighty Father, let our rate of accomplishments be swift, precise and perfect.
WEDNESDAY 27TH DECEMBER (Num. 27:18-23).
1. Almighty Father, please use us to cause great surprise and wonders to Mankind in a good way.
2. Almighty Father, let our church and people ascend miraculously in the ladder of life.
3. Almighty Father, let the magnitude and speed at which we rise defy human explanation.
4. Almighty Father, put in place a Divine plan for us that will surpass the promotion of men.
5. Almighty Father, make us to graduate from what we are doing now to more astonished assignments.
6. Almighty Father, promote us from ‘toiling in the fields’ to ‘having pleasure in palace corridors’ in Jesus name.
7. Father, let us enjoy good attention in the year 2018.
8. Father, let us enjoy remarkable strides throughout the new year in Jesus name.
9. Almighty Father, let the journey of our Parish destiny be the upward direction only.
10. Almighty Father, take us to a height where we will be able to simply glide effortlessly.
11. Almighty Father, let Your power upon our Parish be heightened in this season.
12. Almighty Father, make us to enjoy greater grace from You in the New Year.
THURSDAY 28TH DECEMBER (2 Kings 4:8-17)
1. Father, let my life continually change for the better.
2. Father, let me be able to fulfil the full season of my life.
3. Father, do not let me experience a better yesterday.
4. Father, let my life conform more and more to the image of Your dear Son.
5. Father, help me to keep my focus on Jesus till the end.
6. Father, make my level of glory and honour increase in the coming year.
7. Father, let great recognition be conferred on me by your Spirit.
8. Father, let Your promises upon my life in the coming year be promptly delivered.
9. Father, let none of Your promises regarding me in the coming fail to happen.
10. Father, surprise me for good in 2018 in an amazing way.
FRIDAY 29TH DECEMBER (John 5:1-15; Acts 28:30-31).
1. Father, grant me forward steps throughout the coming year.
2. Father, do not allow anything to interfere with my progress in the New Year.
3. Father, silence every opposition against me.
4. Father, destroy all kinds of chains or shackles that has held me bound so far.
5. Father, let me truly enjoy unhindered advancement in the coming year.
6. Father, do not allow anything to slow down my progress for 2018 in Jesus name.
7. Father, let my advancement defy any kind of hindrance that may come my way in Jesus name.
8. Father, make me to experience far beyond and above the progress I may imagine for 2018.
9. Father, grant me the power to move forward, advance and forge ahead in life.
10. Father, let my collective state be such that will propel us forward in life.
SATURDAY 30TH DECEMBER (Gen. 12:1-4; 22:15-18).
1. Father, flush out of my life any bad trait I may have inherited from my past generations.
2. Father, do not allow any genetic disorder to pass through me to my descendants.
3. Father, help me to leave a good legacy for the generations after me.
4. Father, while I yet live, let there be proof that I’m a joint heir with Christ.
5. Father, regardless of what I may possess on earth; help me to inherit your kingdom.
6. Father, let nations of the world be blessed through me.
7. Father, let Your blessings of multiplication, greatness, ownership, provision, longevity, upon Abraham be upon my life in Jesus name.
8. Father, grant me journey mercies in all my traveling next year.
9. Father, beyond my preparedness and deeds, grant me the supernatural favour to make unusual progress in 2018.
10. Father, bless me beyond the works of my hands and my efforts in 2018.
SUNDAY 31ST DECEMBER (I Peter 5:10).
1. Almighty Father, grant me Divine assistance to continually live a sanctified and regenerated life.
2. Almighty Father, let Your gift of grace upon my life be generously and lavishly given.
3. Almighty Father, let Your favour, love and kindness demonstrated on me be greatly multiplied.
4. Almighty Father, let my life be devoid of disturbances and repeated wars in the coming year.
5. Almighty Father, grant me true peace and make it to last throughout the New Year.
6. Almighty Father, count me among those You have purposed to show perpetual mercy and compassion to in 2018.
7. Almighty Father, let each day of 2018 for me and my family be characterised with great grace and great peace.
8. Father, grant me the intuition, knowledge and wisdom to effect necessary changes I need to move forward in the coming year.
9. Father, let my focus be on you alone and not on any being in 2018.
10. Father, help me to demonstrate all readiness required to progress in the coming year
The 11th Annual Conference of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Everlasting Father’s Assembly, Leeds holds from Friday July 14th to Sunday July 16th 2017. The theme for this year’s conference as declared by God through His son, Pastor Samuel Obafaiye, the host, is “From Glory Unto Glory – 2 Corinthians 3:18.”
Pastor Obafaiye announced the Special Minister at the conference as Reverend George Adegboye, while songs ministration will be done by Glowreeyah.
Rev’d Adegboye is an Apostle of the New Testament, with a commission to “Take the Word to the nations of the World, emphasising its integrity”. He is the President of the Ever Increasing Word Ministries, also known as Rhema Chapel International Churches, with many branches worldwide.
He is also the President of the Word of Victory Bible Training Institute and the Young Ministers Teaching School, which are the training arm of the ministry. He teaches the word extensively with a simplistic practical prophetic insight. He is in great demand all over the world across denominations and independent churches for conventions, seminars and outreaches.
He always brings a message of challenge, inspiration and motivation. To him, teaching and preaching the Word is an all consuming passion. His numerous admirers worldwide, because of the profusion and accuracy with which he quotes relevant portions of scriptures to support his statements and claims, fondly refer to him fondly as the “Walking Concordance” and at times as the “Walking Bible”.
He has being instrumental in helping to birth, father, mentor, train, adjust, repair, place, encourage, motivate and send forth several fit and capable ministers into the harvest fields of the earth.
He has been used to impart and transform many young men and women into flaming fire brand ministers of the Gospel in several nations of the world. His ministry resource materials are always in great demand.
He is committed to making the word of God available all over the world through every available means. He hosts the weekly Word and You telecast programme on many Television Stations in Nigeria.
George Olawale Adegboye holds a Master Degree in Sociology. He is married to Oloruntoyin Modupeola and they are blessed with three children; Faith, Faithful, Faithfulness. They reside in Ilorin, Nigeria.
Known for her vast musical prowess, Glowreeyah Braimah explores the many facets of sound creating unique experiences with every song and her newest single, “Covenant Keeper,”produced by Ace producer GospelOnDaBeatz, is no different.
“In the world we live in today where hope has become a major need, Covenant keeper is a worship cry for a divine intervention from the Most High God. My younger sister, Jane-Terese was due for delivery of her triplets and this song cemented my faith in what God could do as one who keeps His word.” the singer commented.
Read the Theme for the Annual Conference HERE –
11th Annual Conference – From Glory Unto Glory 2 Cor 3:18
Glory is one of the essential attributes of God. All glory belong to the Almighty. God can however reveal an aspect of His glory through any thing and by any means. One of such is through His word.
Apostle Paul, writing to the Corinthians told them how God intentionally made the revealed power of His word to appreciate from glory unto glory among His people. He said that in the Old Testament, God revealed His word in a letter form; received by Moses on Mount Sinai. It was such a glorious occurrence, to the extent that the face of Moses shone gloriously and no one could look at him (Ex. 34:29-35).
For as many as obeyed and kept those written word, their lives shone gloriously too. People like Joshua, David, Hezekiah, etc (2 Kings 18:1-8).
In the New Testament however, God through His Spirit revealed the Word (Jesus) incarnated in human form; of Which and Whom the glory was higher than the written word (John 1:14; Luke 9:28-30).
Invariably, Apostle Paul was saying that the manifestations of the word of God during the time of Moses was glorious; however the manifestations of the Word of God during New Testament up till now is by far more glorious (2 Cor. 3: 7-9).
The life of a child of God is not supposed to be static. It ought to be changed from glory to glory depending on how well he beholds the Word of God as a mirror to his life.
The life of Jesus on Earth, albeit very short was an example of a life that moved from glory unto glory. Jesus was conceived by the power of the Holy Ghost and given birth to by a virgin, this in itself was very amazing! (Mt. 1:18-25).
As the Child grew, by age 12, He was able to engage Professors of Theology in academic discussion to their surprise. The occurrences surrounding His life were very amazing (Luke 2:40-52). By age 30, Jesus fame began to spread throughout Galilee, and not long the whole of Judea began to shout “Hosanna in the highest” to Him (Luke 4: 14; Mt. 21:19).
Even in His crucifixion, death, resurrection and ascension, the life of Jesus continued to change from glory unto glory. So that merely mentioning His name by faith is bound to produce glorious manifestations (Phil. 2: 9-10).
Everlasting Father’s Assembly could be said to have started from ‘a stone rejected by the builders’, but thank God as it has now become ‘the cornerstone’. This is The Lord’s doing, it is marvellous in our eyes (Psalm 118:22).
Even so, every step of the way, Everlasting Father’s Assembly has continued to enjoy the grace of God in many glorious ways. Despite several challenges, the church has continue to move on gloriously and the gates of Hell has never prevailed.
As we entered our eleventh year of glorious existence as a church, I hear God says, “Son, My glory upon you and the church shall step up. You will appreciate in My glory. My glory and honour upon your lives shall increasingly be heightened”.
May these be our portion in Jesus name. Amen!